Thursday, December 17, 2009

Il Primo Post

Ciao tutti!

My name is Taelor and I am a student at New York University. I am currently an art history major and enjoying all of the amazing opportunities that the city offers me!

It has always been my lifelong dream to be thin and chic.

This is me at the age of 15:



Sexy, I know...
After getting to a weight that I was completely uncomfortable with, I decided to take it upon myself to get healthy, be more active, and lose a little weight.

This is me today:



And my friend Annelese...
she's a hottie.

So I've lost most of the baby fat... but during this process of brutal torture and starvation I discovered an interest in something completely different from all of my other life goals and hobbies:

Nutrition!!!

Health is of the utmost importance to me and I am always interested in learning more about it.
I
feel like this blog will help inspire me and its readers to learn more about nutrition and health, as well as letting me blab about my amazing cultural experiences in New York city!

So... I am a health junkie and obsessed with fashion, art, urban culture, etc... Thus, the name of this bloggg, "Salute Elegante", which means Chic Health in Italian.

I want this blog to help inform people about their health, but also infuse it with little tidbits encompassing my other interests, the "chic" stuff. (Mainly so I dont bore you all to death... haha) But also because I want to crack the code on how to be healthy AND chic. Green AND glamorous.

So hopefully this little intro has intrigued you enough to come back and visit every once in a while!

Kiss Kiss,
Taelor

No comments:

Post a Comment