Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Real Women

So enough nagging about what people are doing wrong...
Let's talk about what people are doing RIGHT!

I woke up to the sweet music of Regina Spektor this morning
Her new album "Far" is amaaazingg! I would definitely check it out.



I woke up to the song "Laughing With". Listennnn and Enjoyyy.

Anyway... It got me to thinking.
She is someone that I greatly admire and look up to. She is talented, beautiful, and NOT A SIZE 0!



Her music is light and upbeat. I always listen to her songs when I'm feeling a little sad or just need a happy song to lift my spirits.

In the past year I have been to two of her concerts. She has such an amazing stage presence! She is so comfortable in her own skin. Its quite inspiring.

She is someone who is truly unique.

So, since it is the New Year, I think everyone should try to be more like Regina. Confident, Smart, Sexy, and most of all, Happy.

2 comments:

  1. YAY REGINA!! Way to not tell me about your blog! I'm bookmarking it now! I miss you. --Your IBS bud

    ReplyDelete