Thursday, January 14, 2010



American Airlines Introduces WiFi

So I know that this post is a little random, but I couldnt help myself! I am literally blogging and facebook stalking in the air right now.
I have always dreamt of being able to catch up on my Netflix and online shop while flying, and now it has finally become a reality!
Well... A reality that charges you 12.95 for a flight's worth of internet...
But I am basically a child of the 21st century, so I'll do anything to experience new advances in technology!

The inflight WiFi is through a service by the name of GoGo.

I mean, we have survived flights for years and years without access to our precious internet, the question at hand is, are we willing to pay the price for it? Do we really need it that badly?
.... I think I just might... haha


No comments:

Post a Comment