Thursday, January 14, 2010


So I promised an in depth analysis of coffee...



I literally have had 3 weeks to deliver this information to you guys, but for some reason I didn't have the heart to do it. For myself, and for all of you coffee lovers out there!
I will eventually give in, but first I would just like to discuss why we all love coffee so much.
Lets think of this as a coffee roast (haha, no pun intended), but with a positive spin. So let's praise coffee for everything that we love about it, before I completely tear it apart.

What is not to love about coffee?

It's hot and seems to warm the soul with even the first sip.
It's bitter, but can easily be thickened and sweetened to please.
It houses caffeine, which saves many a late night or early morning.
You can do so many things with it: heat it, drink it, cook with it, use it as a scent, use it's natural state as decoration, cover it in chocolate and eat it, and im sure a plethora of others.

Okay... now that that rant is out of my system.. I guess I'll get to work


1 comment:

  1. I don't drink coffee, obviously--but I'm interested to read what you find out! :)

    ReplyDelete